COVID-19 Vaccine Information
References for COVID-19 Vaccine Facts flyer above
1. COVID-19 has a survival rate of 99.8%. Worldwide, it is closer to 99.9%.
2. Children are not at risk - statistically they have a 0% chance of dying from COVID-19, much lower than their risk of dying from the flu.
New studies find the risk of Covid-19 death or serious illness in children remains extremely low.
3. In the U.S. the median age of death from COVID-19 is 78 years old. 94% of deaths had underlying conditions, the average having more than two. 78% of people hospitalized were overweight or obese.
CDC: Characteristics of Persons Who Died with COVID-19 — United States, February 12–May 18, 2020
4. Vitamin D deficiency accounts for almost 9 out of 10 Covid-19 deaths.
Vitamin D Insufficiency May Account for Almost Nine of Ten COVID-19 Deaths: Time to Act. Comment on: "Vitamin D Deficiency and Outcome of COVID-19 Patients". Nutrients 2020, 12, 2757
5. Physicians across the country have been treating COVID-19 successfully for a year and a half.
6. Ivermectin is a safe, effective, and low-cost therapy that has been proven to greatly reduce deaths from COVID-19 and prevent cases from progressing to severe disease.
Conclusions: Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.
7. "No shots, no school" is NOT true. COVID-19 vaccination is NOT required for school attendance.
Questions about exemptions? GCVC has exemption information here.
Find Georgia exemption laws here.
Federal law governing Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), 21 US Code 360bbb-3:
(ii) Appropriate conditions designed to ensure that individuals to whom the product is administered are informed-
(I) that the Secretary has authorized the emergency use of the product;
(II) of the significant known and potential benefits and risks of such use, and of the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown; and
(III) of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product
8. No COVID-19 vaccine is FDA approved. They are all under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). According to federal law that means they are experimental and you have a right to refuse.
“An investigational drug can also be called an experimental drug and is being studied to see if your disease or medical condition improves while taking it.”
“Emergency Use IND [Investigational New Drug] allows the FDA to authorize use of an experimental drug in an emergency situation that does not allow time for submission of an IND in accordance with 21CFR , Sec. 312.23 or Sec. 312.20.”
9. The PREP Act removes all liability for injury or death associated with COVID-19 vaccination - you cannot sue.
The declaration provides immunity from liability (except for willful misconduct) for claims: of loss caused, arising out of, relating to, or resulting from administration or use of countermeasures to diseases, threats and conditions
10. Employees can request a religious exemption for the COVID-19 vaccine under Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
Court Case: Mission Hospital Agrees to Pay $89,000 To Settle EEOC Religious Discrimination Lawsuit. Court Case:
11. The mRNA technology in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines is a novel gene therapy and has never been used in humans before. Long-term effects are unknown. You cannot fast track long-term studies.
“The Pfizer and Moderna candidates, if approved, would be the first vaccines using messenger RNA technology ever approved for human use by the Food and Drug Administration.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/11/17/covid-vaccines-what-you-need-to-know/
American Society of Gene + Cell Therapy (ASGCT) President Stephen J. Russell, M.D., Ph.D.: “Approved mRNA Vaccine for COVID-19 is a Milestone for Gene and Cell Therapy…It is the first-ever mRNA vaccine or drug approved by the FDA.”
In mRNA: Fulfilling the Promise of Gene Therapy, an article published in the scientific journal Molecular Therapy, they state: “In vitro–transcribed mRNA (IVT mRNA) is emerging as a new class of drug that has the potential to play a role in gene therapy that once was envisioned for DNA.“
12. Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson were granted EUA for their vaccines after providing only 2 months of clinical trial data. Previously, the quickest vaccine ever developed was for mumps and that took 4 years.
13. None of the COVID-19 vaccines were tested on pregnant women and none of the trials tested their effects on fertility in males or females. However, in Pfizer's rat studies they vaccinated and sacrificed the rats and found the spike protein had accumulated in virtually all organs with the highest concentration in the ovaries. We don't know the implications of this for humans, what effects it can have on fertility, etc.
page 50 of Pfizer’s Assessment Report submitted to the European Medicines Agency: “There was an increase (~2x) of pre-implantation loss [miscarriage](9.77%, compared to control 4.09%).”
page 7 of 2.6.5 SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccine, Pfizer’s animal study submitted to Japanese government: Table 188.8.131.52B. PHARMACOKINETICS: ORGAN DISTRIBUTION CONTINUED
- page 42 “Female study participants of childbearing potential were screened for pregnancy prior to each vaccination, with a positive test resulting in exclusion or discontinuation from study vaccination.”
- page 49 “There are currently insufficient data to make conclusions about the safety of the vaccine in subpopulations such as children less than 16 years of age, pregnant and lactating individuals, and immunocompromised individuals.”
Moderna’s FDA Briefing Document:
- page 44 “Study participants of childbearing potential were screened for pregnancy prior to each vaccination, with a positive test resulting in exclusion or discontinuation from study vaccination.”
- page 50 “There are currently insufficient data to make conclusions about the safety of the vaccine in subpopulations such as children less than 18 years of age, pregnant and lactating individuals, and immunocompromised individuals.“
Janssen’s (Johnson & Johnson) FDA Briefing Document:
- page 52 “Participants were excluded if they were pregnant or planned to become pregnant within 3 months of vaccine administration.”
- page 58 ”There are currently insufficient data to make conclusions about the safety of the vaccine in subpopulations such as children less than 18 years of age, pregnant and lactating individuals and their infants, and immunocompromised individuals.”
14. In a recent study published in the New England Journal of Medicine, 82% of pregnant women who received a COVID-19 vaccine in the first 20 weeks experienced a miscarriage (See Table 4).
The Highwire: COVID vaccines trigger miscarriages
15. Thousands of women across the world have complained of altered menstrual cycles following COVID-19 vaccination.
16. COVID-19 vaccines used aborted fetal cells in some way. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were developed using the aborted fetal cell strain HEK293. The Johnson and Johnson vaccine is produced using the aborted fetal cell strain PER.C6All. For more information and resources see:
17. COVID-19 vaccine trials were not designed to determine if the vaccines decrease mortality or prevent transmission or infection.
“None of the trials currently under way are designed to detect a reduction in any serious outcome such as hospital admissions, use of intensive care, or deaths. Nor are the vaccines being studied to determine whether they can interrupt transmission of the virus.” Read full article here.
18. COVID-19 vaccine trials never determined how long immunity lasted.
Pfizer, pg. 46.
Moderna, pg. 48, "As the interim and final analyses have a limited length of follow-up, it is not possible to assess sustained efficacy over a period longer than 2 months."
19. Pfizer has announced the need for a third shot as a booster, indicating the immunity acquired from the vaccine decreases and doesn't provide protection from variants.
“About half of the 46 patients presently hospitalised in Israel in severe condition are vaccinated, and the majority are from risk groups, according to the health authorities. About 5.7 million out of Israel 9.3 population has received at leas one dose.”
20. Immunity from natural COVID-19 infection is stronger and lasts longer than immunity acquired from COVID-19 vaccines. There is zero benefit to getting vaccinated if you have already had COVID-19.
21. There have been thousands of deaths following COVID-19 vaccination reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), more than ALL vaccines combined.
22. There have been hundreds of thousands of severe reactions following COVID-19 vaccination reported to VAERS.
23. According to reports from the CDC, COVID-19 vaccines dramatically increase - up to 200x - the risk of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart) and pericarditis (inflammation of tissue surrounding the heart) in adults and children ages 12-49 years old, especially in males. Long-term effects of myocarditis can present decades later with premature onset of heart failure.